During your visit to the Mansion House, your safety is our priority, and we want to make sure you can arrive for your visit confident in our team, the house, and everything in between. We’ve put a number of steps in place to ensure everyone stays as safe as possible while visiting.
Our safety and hygiene standards have been awarded the VisitBritain industry standard ‘We’re Good To Go’, so you can be reassured that we adhere to Government and industry guidelines at all stages of your experience.
We'll be updating this page regularly, so don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional concerns or requirements.
We're Good to Go
There are some simple steps we ask everyone to follow when visiting the house:
- if you feel unwell, please stay at home
- sanitise your hands when entering, and use the sanitiser as you go round the house
- for ticket and shop payments we are currently only accepting card payment, so please come prepared
Inside York Mansion House
When you enter the house, you’ll find some additions to make your visit as safe as possible:
- hand sanitiser is positioned in every room
- there are directional signs to help you find your way round
- to bring your visit to life, download our free app onto your phone, and stay in control of your visit